Manufactured early in 1917 as part of Colt's first assigned block for the year. The slide bears the two-line, two-block patent and address markings on the left side and the army nomenclature on the right. It has a "UNITED STATES PROPERTY" marked and "GHS" inspected frame. Includes a two-tone pinned lanyard base magazine and a "P H" marked Colt barrel.
Fine, with 60% of the original blue finish, showing some bright edge wear, a mixed brown patina on the grip straps and mild handling marks. A small ding is present to the left of the ejection port, and a layer of storage residue is present on the slide and frame. The grips are also fine, with some dents and scratches. Mechanically excellent.
There are currently no customer product questions on this lot