This carbine was manufactured in 1863-1865 and then converted for .50-70 cartridges after the war. It has since been converted back to percussion. The stock has the standard cartouches by the saddle ring as well as the "DFC" ribbon cartouche from the conversion. The sights and other markings are also standard.
Very fine as reconverted to percussion and professionally partially refinished (barrel). 75% plus of the blue finish remains on the barrel and small parts and the casehardened components retain 80% plus of the vivid original case colors. The replacement wood is very fine and has minor marks and scratches consistent with light handling and storage. It is mechanically excellent and has mostly crisp markings.
There are currently no customer product questions on this lot