This is a very good example of a WWII German K43 rifle produced by Berlin-Lubecker firm in 1944 that is fitted with a WWII ZF4 sniper scope and non-matching mount. This was the standard G/K43 type semi-automatic rifle used throughout WWII. The receiver is stamped with a single "Eagle/214 firing proof/4127h/G43/duv44". The bolt carrier has the latch on the right side and the hollow cocking knob on the left side. It has the military style front blade and the military tangent rear sight graduated form 100-2000 meters. It is fitted with the late-war pattern laminate stock and handguard. The buttstock has a faint serial number on the underside with no visible, Eagle Waffenamt proofs on the side of the stock. It is fitted with a WWII ZF4 sniper scope and mount. The scope has an all blued finish that is marked on the right side "Gw Z F 4/38648/dow". The mount has a rough cast finish with a light gray tone/color overall with a "eagle/359" Waffenamt proof stamped in the middle of the mount. The locking lever is correctly marked "fest" and "lose". The mount has a etched serial number 2773 towards the front end. The rifle is complete with a cross-hatched brown leather sling. It comes with a blackened aye code "K43" marked magazine, original cleaning rod, front sight cover reproduction rubbery eye piece and reproduction leather cap and plug lens covers.
Very fine with 90%of the original dark blue/black finish overall with edge and high spot wear with thinning on top of the receiver/action and front barrel band. The lightly sanded stock and handguard are both in fine condition overall with a darker color overall showing only minor handling marks and light handling marks on the sides with no visible stock proofs as noted. The scope retains 90% plus of the blue finish and the mount retains nearly 98% of the light gray/phosphate finish. The scope has clear optics.
There are currently no customer product questions on this lot