Manufactured 1916-1918 and proofed for issue to the Imperial German armed forces. Blade front and 500-meter tangent rear sights, with the three-line address on the top chamber flat, "crown/crown/U" on the chamber and bolt, and the two-line address on the right side of the frame. External numbers are matching overall with a New Safety hammer, matching numbered floorplate, slotted back strap, and matching numbered 32-groove grips with a branded and red-filled "9" on each panel. Includes a hardwood shoulder stock/holster with attaching iron numbered "915" to match the pistol, a "1916" dated Hoffman pigskin texture leather carry harness, and a cleaning rod.
Very fine, retains 85% plus of the original blue finish and 90% of the original nitre blue on the extractor and safety with the balance a smooth grey patina, primarily on high spots and edges, and some light pitting on the rear sight that has a refinished elevator. The grips are excellent with minimal handling marks and most of the red paint remaining within the "9" brands. Mechanically excellent. The stock is very good with half of the original blue finish remaining on the metal hardware, minor dings and scratches scattered throughout the wood, and a repaired hairline crack. The harness is very fine with some light wear.
There are currently no customer product questions on this lot