Produced between 1817 and 1820, later converted and then reconverted. Brass blade sight on the double barrel band, with "P/ US" and "OA" on the barrel (above touchhole) and faded maker marks on the lock plate. The letter "B" stamped on bottom of the flashpan and on the lockplate screws. Fitted with a detachable flash pan. Replacement ramrod. Smooth stock with iron fittings and butt cap.
Good, with the barrel having been polished bright with some mild pitting concentrated at the breech. The lock shows a darker patina, with some polishing marks. Action is fine. Stock is lightly sanded and reoiled, with some dark spots around the hardware and minor pressure dents. Edges are relatively sharp.
There are currently no customer product questions on this lot